Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Scattered Week's Thoughts 


This past week has a been a little rough patch in what I thought what be a Spring of smooth sailing. I came home for some surgery, but I'm trying to keep trucking along.

Some thoughts for my week 
(because heavens knows I have had plenty of time to sit and think this week):

1. Never ever again will I watch the movie A Walk to Remember home alone while on pain killers. 


One of the worst ideas I've ever had. But one thing that I did gleam from my pathetically heart-rending viewing experience was this quote:
 "Find out who you are. And do it on purpose."



I like that.

2. Some words of wisdom from Fae that have been on my mind,
"In tough situations, just remember to breathe and exist, bc that's all we can really do sometimes." 


I've been thinking a lot about the value of positive thinking after my dear Looney shared some insight with me last weekend. 
I watched Elder Busche's BYU devotional again. It's practically become a daily staple.

"Embrace this day with an enthusiastic welcome, no matter how it looks."


3. I am [still] so extremely grateful for my family. 


4. I just watched my dog eat a moth. Nasty. 


5. "The greatest wealth is health." 
 ~Virgil

{An apology in advance- I am going to be doing a little bit of catch up in my next few posts since I have gotten behind.}

No comments:

Post a Comment