Friday, June 10, 2011

Sippin.

If you are bored, over heated, thirsty and looking for something to do, whip up some ice cold lemonade. 

Not the canned stuff.

 We are talking homemade, hand-squeezed fresh lemon delight. 


(Courtesy of Brooke's lemon juicer)

  (I swear it tastes better with a straw while sitting outside.)
Nothing like sipping on ice cold lemonade.


P.S. A special congrats to my older brothers for their exciting week of medical school news. 
A officially decided on Chicago for medical school and Christian officially submitted his first round of med school apps. 


Man, what a bunch of studs. So proud of you guys! 


1 comment:

  1. Claire!
    I'll miss seeing your face around campus next fall. :[ your blog is too cute. I think I'll look at it when I find myself missing you!

    Hope your summer is amazinggg.

    - Compton.

    ReplyDelete