Monday, May 23, 2011

Fambam


Here's a fun fact from someone who makes the drive to Salt Lake twice weekly: 

The billboards in Utah are horrible. Ugly. Stupid. 


Other thoughts from this morning's drive:
I am so grateful for my family. 


So, today I would like to give you a little glimpse into the Pingree family.
We have a lot of family hugs. No, I'm serious. At home we always try to have a family hug before we go to bed. Sunny, our canine princess, understands  "family huuuug" (said in a high tone) and comes running to be in the middle.  

My dog is brilliant, shhh. 


The Ping Party:
Timbo, Loulou, Jandro, Larry, Chin, Hales and G.

If you would like to meet Tim Ping, I would refer you to a cross between George Banks (Steve Martin in Father of the Bride) and Bill Murray. Hilariously quotable. The most optimistic and cheery guy on the planet. 



If you would like to meet my Mom, LouAnn, I would tell you these things: She is self-less, she's a saint, and she's got serious class. 


My brother A is the most mature, patient and giving guy I know. Only seen him mad once in my life. The example for the rest of us kids and always my "defender."
My sister-in-law L is a bug whisperer and an ever-curious, bundle of fun. She is part fish (loves to be in water), part bug (she is the bug-whisperer), and part dog (if you are looking for dog training tips, she's your woman).  An amazingly loving and insightful friend.


My brother Christian (although we call him chin) is a gentle giant. Comes off serious, but goofy as heck. Such a thoughtful brother. An intelligent, gentlemanly baller.


My sister-in-law Hayley is about as eloquent as they come. Graceful and an expert homemaker. Bubbly, with a silly side of gold. A younger sister that I look up to in many ways. 

My little brother Graham is one talented, yet humble, kid. He loves family time, which is more than most high schoolers could say. A mature, loyal brother and my little snugglebutter.



 I will spare you the descriptions of "the girls" (our dogs).
Just know that I love my dogs more than most mortals in this world.


Ladies and gentlemen, the 8 people [and 2 dogs] I love most.     
                                               





Most people don't really know how weird we are when we're alone. You will probably never fully understand unless you marry into the fam. 

That leaves only two other humans in this world.
Good luck making the cut.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the Pingree fam!! My surrogates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to marry Graham and become part of the Pingree fam. The five year wait will be so worth it...

    ReplyDelete