Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Rainy Day in Provo

Top of the morning to ya.

Today I'm loving this rainy weather.  My classes were cancelled for the day, so I slept in for the first time in a LONG time. I woke up on my own to pattering raindrops outside my window. 


I made a thick piece of homemade whole wheat toast (thanks to my wonderful Nana), lathered on a good amount of homemade jam (seriously- my Nana is a gem), then brought it upstairs to eat while reading in bed. 


Song choices of the morning: 
6. Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez (sweet video worth watching)
7. Nowhere, No One by Adam and Darcie (you will just have to itunes this one, can't find it on the internet)



Looney and I designated today for some serious missionary shopping. Wish us luck and hope that we don't come back looking like frumpy lumpies. 

 It's days like today that I am grateful for my yellow rain boots Momma Ping gave me for Christmas. 


I'm starting to wonder whether I'm living in Provo or Seattle this week. It's May. 
Weather man... bring back the sun soon because I'm starting to feel a little squirrely. 


And on this rainy day, a bit of cheer for your day...





"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."

1 comment:

  1. that hearbeats video is a SICK commercial. it reminds me of some of my advertising classes.. they showed it all the time

    ReplyDelete